I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product.I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were "real" people.
I wasn't quite sold on the price but decided that if it only takes 5 drops to get the coverage, then the product would last quite some time. Boy was I wrong! When I received my first bottle I had issues with the dropper from the very first use. It wouldn't draw anything up.
I thought maybe something was wrong with the it. However, I left the bottle sitting on the counter instead of in the drawer and I noticed when I looked at it later that the bottle was almost empty. This was only after a week of having the product. I contact my presenter, sent her pictures and she had the bottle replaced.
My thought process at the time was that this was just a manufacturing defect for this one bottle. Even though the company said it would take more than a month to replace, I actually got my new bottle in about two weeks. I set it on the counter just to make sure it was full. It was about 3/4 full but very, very thin.
I always shake the bottle really well, but it still remained very thin. It is now only a month later and low and behold this bottle is also almost empty as well. Five drops per day should not empty the bottle in a month, especially for this price. Fortunately, the company also issued me a refund (not sure why - I contacted my presenter because I did not want to have the product and the money, nor did I want her to lose anything on the sale but she said not to worry about it).
So at least I did not have to pay for this test run! I do not find that the coverage is any better than any other product that I have used and it doesn't last any longer throughout the day. Since I have now read other reviews where they are having the same problems with the bottle being empty quickly or the dropper not working, I believe this is a company issue, not just me being unlucky. I did like the way the product went on with the brush but that is not worth the cost.
I would not buy from them again.(I also tried the fiber lashes but did not notice a significant difference).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "This company is only selling the led light. That's the only thing that works. The gel polish-(total rubbish). The minute I applied it, it ran down my fingers. At first..."
- "I was at the shop till you drop at the convention center in the greater shreveport/bossier city la. I cam across a booth for make up and creams as a..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "I am beyond livid. I spend 70 dollars on what was suppose to be a beautiful bouquet for my mom and she received half an arrangement with dead flowers!!!!!! I..."
- "In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of. So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night...."
- "in 1979 a girl Sue Pinoniemi told me she is pregnant and I am the father against everyone's advise I took her to the DHS signed the papers and set..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."