I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product.I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were "real" people.
I wasn't quite sold on the price but decided that if it only takes 5 drops to get the coverage, then the product would last quite some time. Boy was I wrong! When I received my first bottle I had issues with the dropper from the very first use. It wouldn't draw anything up.
I thought maybe something was wrong with the it. However, I left the bottle sitting on the counter instead of in the drawer and I noticed when I looked at it later that the bottle was almost empty. This was only after a week of having the product. I contact my presenter, sent her pictures and she had the bottle replaced.
My thought process at the time was that this was just a manufacturing defect for this one bottle. Even though the company said it would take more than a month to replace, I actually got my new bottle in about two weeks. I set it on the counter just to make sure it was full. It was about 3/4 full but very, very thin.
I always shake the bottle really well, but it still remained very thin. It is now only a month later and low and behold this bottle is also almost empty as well. Five drops per day should not empty the bottle in a month, especially for this price. Fortunately, the company also issued me a refund (not sure why - I contacted my presenter because I did not want to have the product and the money, nor did I want her to lose anything on the sale but she said not to worry about it).
So at least I did not have to pay for this test run! I do not find that the coverage is any better than any other product that I have used and it doesn't last any longer throughout the day. Since I have now read other reviews where they are having the same problems with the bottle being empty quickly or the dropper not working, I believe this is a company issue, not just me being unlucky. I did like the way the product went on with the brush but that is not worth the cost.
I would not buy from them again.(I also tried the fiber lashes but did not notice a significant difference).
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "BOUGHT P75-A7200 IN FEB 2014 AT A COST OF $800 FOR DAUGHTER IN USAF. TOSHIBA SENT OUT A BIOS UPDATE IN APRIL 2015 THAT BRICKED HER LAPTOP DUE TO THE..."
- "Bed issue is still not resolved. I've been told in store by a vet rude manager at the s OKC location that they do not stand behind their beds after..."
- "The people are nice, but the food there is old. Each time we make the mistake of getting ice cream there it is old and disgusting. I bought a milky..."