1.1K views
1.2

I bought this with the impression, from the consultant, this was a full coverage foundation. I found it to be very sheer and in trying to build coverage made it look cakey and not at all pretty.

I dont have bad skin just a little redness so buying and wearing the concealer is not for me when the foundation I use normally doesn't need concealer to get the coverage I need plus their products are expensive.

I think there is some trick they use to make this foundation cover sharpie marker they show in videos. I can see this working for someone in their 20's who wants a matte sheer coverage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Kaizley

My fault in that I waited until the foundation I was using ran out so it was past the 14 days all I could get was product credit. I agree the ingrediants are horrible the first ingrediant in the foundation is dimethicone! That is so bad for your skin.

They are usually really good with returns if you call them. I used to sell their products but had to stop because I don't think the quality is worth the price or what they do to your skin over prolonged use!!!

Younique Reviews