Younique Shipping Service Review from Los Angeles, California

73 of 137 Younique reviews

Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I still haven't gotten anything and now I'm emailing them back and forth and now they're saying that they won't refund me my money they can only give me white cash which is forcing me to buy products from their company and to top it all off I can only barely get to other products out of the whole package that I got the $120 and now they're saying that they can help me at all that it was that special order was only available in November that now they can help me at all the image below is what I ordered and they're not even willing to just give me what i ordered!! The othere images is of them saying they wont help me and only will give me y-cash forcing me to have to purchase something from their company and I can build only get like two things out of the 9 things that I would have got from my original order

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #855454

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Younique? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 0 No 0
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
73 of 137 Younique reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26 #1232270 Lexington, South Carolina, United States

Did you purchase through a presenter? I handle all of my customers issue complaints on their behalf, your presenter should be ALL over this!

0 0 Reply

Sep 13 #1212213

You need to contact the person you placed your order through. They are the one who scammed you, not Younique as a corporation.

1 0 Reply

Aug 18 #1200929

sorry but why did you wait 6 months to let them know you didn't receive your order?

1 0 Reply

Jun 08 #1170379

Please contact the Better Business Bureau with your complaint. You can open a file and see if that helps in getting your refund. Visit www.BBB.org You will find this company listed under Younique, LLC based in Lehi, Utah. As you will see, they have had plenty of cases opened against them and perhaps you can get resolution that way. If that doesn't help, you should contact the Attorney General in your state to file a complaint. Do not let them get away with this. What they are doing is illegal.

7 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.