2.5K views
2.0

Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I still haven't gotten anything and now I'm emailing them back and forth and now they're saying that they won't refund me my money they can only give me white cash which is forcing me to buy products from their company and to top it all off I can only barely get to other products out of the whole package that I got the $120 and now they're saying that they can help me at all that it was that special order was only available in November that now they can help me at all the image below is what I ordered and they're not even willing to just give me what i ordered!! The othere images is of them saying they wont help me and only will give me y-cash forcing me to have to purchase something from their company and I can build only get like two things out of the 9 things that I would have got from my original order

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Younique and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Younique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Younique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Younique?

Comments

Lexington, South Carolina, United States #1232270

Did you purchase through a presenter? I handle all of my customers issue complaints on their behalf, your presenter should be ALL over this!

You need to contact the person you placed your order through. They are the one who scammed you, not Younique as a corporation.

#1200929

sorry but why did you wait 6 months to let them know you didn't receive your order?

to Anonymous #1330939

That's my question. I totally agree. This sounds shady.

Please contact the Better Business Bureau with your complaint.You can open a file and see if that helps in getting your refund.

Visit www.BBB.org You will find this company listed under Younique, LLC based in Lehi, Utah. As you will see, they have had plenty of cases opened against them and perhaps you can get resolution that way. If that doesn't help, you should contact the Attorney General in your state to file a complaint.

Do not let them get away with this.What they are doing is illegal.