1.5K views
4.5

Younique has alove it guarantee. I'm reading reviewers wondering why they spent the money and if you didn't love it, you have 2 weeks to get your money back.

That is why i love younique. I love all their products and it really does make a difference in how you apply the make up.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Location: Louisville, Colorado

Comments

Kearah

Yes, corporate requires you to pay shipping, however, if you work with a consultant you can sometimes get around that as they will typically cover it for you. If your consultant is not willing to do that I encourage you to find one that will.

Please reach out to me for more information. I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

You forgot to mention you have to pay to return a product that may be defective, which I think is not proper customer service. Now if a customer returns a product just because, I can see a shipping fee being charged. However, if the product is defective or doesn't match their skin type, the company itself should foot the bill.

#1231939

You forgot to mention you have to pay to ship the item back to younique before they give you a refund so.. no there is no full money back guarantee ! Younique should pay for return shipping if a customer orders the wrong colour based on sales consultation recommendations.

#1207775

It takes up to 10 days to receive it & effectively your paying $20 for delivery plus to send it back internationally, oh & you have to wait to get a return number so if the rep takes too long well your stuffed plus it then takes up to 30 days to get a refund so majority of people simply stop using it.

Younique Reviews