Little Rock, Arkansas
3.2K views 5 comments

Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of my friends. I have never, even in High School, seen such a grotesque display of bullying, belittlement and defamation of character to a person. It is a disgrace these women represent Younique.

Younique's mission statements reads, "Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward."

These two women displayed ZERO regard for this mission statement and completely slandered a young, beautiful & UPLIFTING woman. A woman whose mission is to help others see the beauty inside themselves. You can have my "Y-cash" and I will be tossing my products. I would never want to represent a company who stands behind other women who bully others because they chose a different path in life.

Review about: Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters.

1.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Younique?

Comments

Younique fan
Paige, Texas, United States #1251960

These two women have impeccable character and I believe you know it.Also typically people don't leave a company over someone's comments...my thought is that you're searching for any reason to focus on so that you can leave.

Sounds rediculous to me.These two women have done a bang up job.

Lexington, South Carolina, United States #1232263

As a presenter myself I would love to be able to see hear for myself.However, each person runs their own business and while I totally support the fact that some do some rotten things...the company and those living that mission statement should not be targeted because of certain people who do not act appropriately.

I see this happen too. Hurts to think that the words of a few would impact us all.

Seriously, if I go to Target and someone is nasty..I am just gonna find a different Target.People can be jerks in every walk of life.

to Anonymous Paige, Texas, United States #1251965

All I can say is look at their record.I stand behind them.

They have inspired me to be the best I can be.I've become a success personally because of their leadership.

Westerville, Ohio, United States #1230764

If that's a video, it won't play. What did they do?

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #1226254

I'm not part of younique but you shouldn't let two disgraceful people stop your journey, just strive to be a better person than them, plus I'd be reporting them to head office and hope they punish these women for doing that!