Younique Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review

22 of 137 Younique reviews

Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of my friends. I have never, even in High School, seen such a grotesque display of bullying, belittlement and defamation of character to a person. It is a disgrace these women represent Younique.

Younique's mission statements reads, "Younique's mission is to uplift, empower, validate, and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward."

These two women displayed ZERO regard for this mission statement and completely slandered a young, beautiful & UPLIFTING woman. A woman whose mission is to help others see the beauty inside themselves. You can have my "Y-cash" and I will be tossing my products. I would never want to represent a company who stands behind other women who bully others because they chose a different path in life.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 137 Younique reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26 #1232263 Lexington, South Carolina, United States

As a presenter myself I would love to be able to see hear for myself. However, each person runs their own business and while I totally support the fact that some do some rotten things...the company and those living that mission statement should not be targeted because of certain people who do not act appropriately. I see this happen too. Hurts to think that the words of a few would impact us all. Seriously, if I go to Target and someone is nasty..I am just gonna find a different Target. People can be jerks in every walk of life.

1 2 Reply

Oct 13 #1226254 Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

I'm not part of younique but you shouldn't let two disgraceful people stop your journey, just strive to be a better person than them, plus I'd be reporting them to head office and hope they punish these women for doing that!

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.