I purchased the famous 'Touch mineral foundation' and I've only used it twice. The product is very oily on the skin and does not stay put for more that 2 hours.

I asked for a refund and was told I had to pay the postage costs to return the item AND I would only get 80% of the costs back as the 'Card company' that younique use get the other 20%!! Not happy at all and would never recommend this product to anyone!!

Not happy with the product or the company. I also had to pay £6.95 postage plus shipping tax so all together a £30.00 foundation cost me a lot more.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Younique Pros: Swift delivery.

Younique Cons: Product or returns procedure.

Store Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, England

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review


You will be automatically registered on our site. Username and password will be sent to you via email.
Post Comment

Are you using the primer? The right kind of foundation brush? Squeezing all the foundation out of the dropper first?


Foundation is not that complicated to use. It tickles me how Younique presenters try to make excuses about makeup.

lol I have used all types of makeup. To the original poster, don't let anyone make you feel bad.

Younique Reviews

  1. 144 reviews
  2. 64 reviews
  3. 17 reviews
  4. 9 reviews
  5. 18 reviews
Younique reviews