Tweed Heads, New South Wales
1.5K views

The liquid foundation is so streaky. It does not give good coverage as they will have you believe. It makes all my dry patches look even worse and need to use so much of it. I thought I was doing it wrong but I bought all the expensive brushes and still the same. It makes my skin look disgusting!

The fibre mascara is not good. It hurts my eyes and I get fibres stuck to my eyeballs! Umm no sorry, picking fibres off your eyeballs all day is not pleasant!....

The liquid eyeliner barely comes out of the pen and it does not give a beautiful line as I would of hoped. How can you get awesome wings if it won't even come out.

The eyeshadow leaves creases and it does not look good. Look like an 80s grandma.

It's not 100% natural as some distributor will have you believe. False advertising right there!.

It's expensive! My $10 mineral makeup gives better coverage than this $50 liquid streaky mess..

The lip gloss makes my lips feel like dried out prunes to top it all off!

I don't think I have anything more to say.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Younique. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Younique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Younique to other companies on our site.

Comments

Bigfoot, Texas, United States #1224274

The liquid foundation is not to be used on dry skin, also it's not full coverage it's suppose to be medium coverage. On the website it doesn't say full coverage.

to Anonymous Markham, Ontario, Canada #1255926

I thought this foundation was shown in videos covering tattoos and black sharpie showing that the coverage is amazing?

Toledo, Ohio, United States #1200973

You review cracked me up!!! "80's grandma"!

Tallahassee, Florida, United States #1192699

I hope you took advantage of the Love it guarantee,

If you dont love it you can return it for a full refund within the first 14 days. If it is between 15 - 30 days you can return it for 80% of the purchase price, equal value product credit or product exchange.

If it has been between 31-90 days you can exchange it for equal value credit of product exchange.

Also, I understand that these products may be higher than drugstore products but please remember that the makeup that we presenters sell not only help pay our bills but also help fund the Younique foundation. You can learn more about what they do at www.youniquefoundation.org

to Sarah Weirick Proctorville, Ohio, United States #1221169

Return it? So you can be haggled by a younique presenter telling you that YOU applied the product wrong and it's not the products it's you? Haha

Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia #1186922

I also forgot to mention that the makeup brush sucks up all the foundation. It does not sit ontop like little droplets for long like the images would have you believe.

When you apply it you can see all the little lines on your face from the brush. I was told don't use a sponge as it would suck up the product. This was coming from a makeup artist.

It was a lie because it sucked up less than the brush did and was less streaky. But of course I bought the expensive younique brush after being told this.