Younique - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from London, London
I use Younique since 2 months now.I had no problems what so ever...
There are pricy but like we say the *** is always cheaper than quality. My only problems is the mascara who dry quicker that classic mascaras but he do a better job... Also the lip tint is quite tricky to use.
Customer services is very quick to answer.
And I love the fact that you can send back and be refund is you're not completely satisfied.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Younique Touch Mineral Liquid Foundation
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I ordered a casual shirt 1 size larger than I normally wear, it was posted from Hong Kong by air mail and packed in an envelope which measured 8 x..."
- "A beautiful example of 'f*** you' customer service from Prezi. Having gone for the 14 day trial, it took about 14 minutes to realize i didn't need anything Prezi..."
- "I have been banned from asphalt 8 for false acusation of cheating on the game and I would like to be compensated for their mistake?..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."