1.1K views

My skin broke out badly, it felt slick all day. I couldn't wait to take it off.

For the first time ever I have had to run home just to remove my makeup. I used exactly as directed, I shook the bottle, I inverted the bottle and squeezed the dropper, expelling all the air, I did the 5 drops on the make up brush, just like the videos..i cannot tolerate this product, even it were leaps better than the Revlon Colorstay I have always used in the past (but it is not.) The revlon actually has better coverage, which is a good thing because I need it to cover the blemishes Younique caused. There is no way the Younique videos are legitimate, which is really sad, I won't purchase another thing from them again. The government needs to get control of how much false advertising these companies are allowed to get away with.

This is my skin after removing the product, no wonder I couldn't wait to remove it, my skin was screaming.

I have sensitive skin, I should know better than to cheat on a product that has always worked great for me. I was trying to support a friend, but the cost is way too steep to deal with this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It did the same to my skin! Made my eyes swell half shut. Red, painful and itchy blotches and hives all over face!!!!

Despite Youniques claims the ingredients in their foundation are horrible!

Younique Reviews