1.5K views
1.4

This Younique makeup is pretty expensive for what you actually receive. I ended up buying the mascara and the Kudos, which included the foundation, primer, concealer, and foundation brush.

First of all, the foundation is oily and it doesn't cover as well as it should. I did the foundation test to see which color would match up to my skin tone. Well, when I got it, I tried it out and it is a little too dark for my skin. I sent in THREE emails trying to figure out how I can exchange it for my color and guess what....

It has been a month and I have not received an email back, at all. The only email I have received from them was about my primer which was on back order and said they were giving me 15 dollars in Younique cash, so once again.. I emailed them asking how I could get the Younique cash, because I did not set up an account. I NEVER received an email back.

These people and their customer service, literally does not exist. The foundation brush is OKAY, the mascara is AWFUL, the primer is alright, the foundation is oily and not worth the money, but the concealer is actually nice and it does work. DO NOT buy makeup from this company. Go to Mac and buy their makeup for less than what Younique sells theirs for and it will actually work well and you won't feel ripped off.

Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service.

I will NEVER buy makeup from Younique, ever again. I hope this review helps others before purchasing, so you aren't stuck with useless makeup, like I am.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Foundation.

Younique Pros: Concealar.

Younique Cons: Foundation being halfway full.

Comments

Younique can be found on wish.com

Younique Reviews