1.4K views

Received Credit.

Original review posted by user Oct 31, 2016

Agent Shelby C has entered at 4:05 PM

4:05 PM Shelby C

Hello, Stacy! Thank you for contacting Younique Customer Support. You are currently third in line. I am so excited to assist you! To provide you with the best support possible, please provide me with any additional information that may be pertinent to your case. This could include your Order ID, Presenter ID, Party Link, or anything else you think I should know.

I apologize that your Eye Lash Curler lost the cushion. Our Younique Love It Guarantee allows for an exchange, refund or replacement within 90 days of delivery. Unfortunately, it looks like this order is outside of that window. We apologize for any inconvenience. You can find a detailed copy of our Younique Love It Guarantee here: https://www.youniqueproducts.com/products/satisfaction

4:12 PM Stacy

Ok. So you will not send a replacement? This happened a few weeks ago...I was away.

4:14 PM Shelby C

I apologize for any inconvenience, it is outside of our return/replacement time frame.

4:14 PM Stacy

It's a defective product...

4:15 PM Shelby C

Thank you for all you do as a Presenter here at Younique! We do provide that time frame for defects, however, if it is outside of that time frame we do not replace it.

4:15 PM Stacy

Why don't you just give me a product credit for $9.50

4:17 PM Shelby C

We are more then happy to assist you with a replacement if it is defective and within our return policy, it is outside of that window now. Is there anything else I can do to assist you today?

4:17 PM Stacy

Yes, I would like to speak to a manager

4:18 PM Shelby C

I am a supervisor.

4:18 PM Stacy

The next level up then

Your supervisor

4:19 PM Shelby C

Have have spoken with my supervisor as well and she confirmed this is outside of our policy.

4:20 PM Stacy

I want to speak to your supervisor

4:22 PM Shelby C

I will go ahead and transfer your case. Would you give me a moment so I can better assist you?

4:22 PM Stacy

Sure

Agent Shelby C has placed you back into ***, please wait... at 4:24 PM

Agent Shelby C has left at 4:24 PM

Agent Gwyn B has entered at 4:25 PM

4:25 PM Gwyn B

Hello Stacy, my name is Gwyn B and I am Shelby's supervisor

I understand that you are unhappy with the return policy for your Product?

4:27 PM Stacy

Yes, the black cushion fell out of the eye lash curler several weeks ago I thought maybe it would turn up but it hasn't and I was away.

So now the item is completely usless

Can you send me out a black cushion?

4:28 PM Gwyn B

I am so sorry that your eyelash curler has broken. I understand that Shelby discussed our defective replacement policy?

Unfortunately, we do not have replacement cushions for the eye lash curler.

4:29 PM Stacy

I need a black cushion to get it working again

unless the replacement is going to fall out as well I don't know...

Are you having issues with the curler

I am sure I am not the only one

4:30 PM Gwyn B

As your Order is outside our defective replacement Policy, I am unable to replace as discussed.

4:30 PM Stacy

Fine then please give me a product credit for $9.50 I don't think that is to much to ask seeing the item is defective

4:32 PM Gwyn B

Unfortunately, I will not be able to provide Product Credit for an item that is outside our replacement policy. I am so sorry!

4:32 PM Stacy

So you are not standing behind your product?

4:33 PM Gwyn B

Is there another issue that I may be able to assist you with?

4:33 PM Stacy

Yes I want to speak to your supervisor

4:33 PM Gwyn B

Our Love it Guarantee has been put into place to cover any defective products.

4:34 PM Stacy

I would like to speak to your supervisor please

4:34 PM Gwyn B

I am sorry - there is no one further up the line to assist you. I am the supervisor for the shift

I am happy to assist you with any other issues you may have.

4:35 PM Stacy

I would like to speak to the owner please

4:36 PM Gwyn B

Unfortunately, this is not possible. Our Customer Support Team has been put in place and given full authority to answer and assist with any issues you may have.

We greatly value the insights of our Presenters and customers, taking them into account as we move forward as a company. We have recorded your comments. Thank you so much!

4:36 PM Stacy

Well I want to speak to the CEO

One of them

What's her phone number or email

or his

the sister or the brother

or both

What is their contact information

You are not helping me resolve my issue

4:38 PM Gwyn B

Stacy, you will not be able to speak with anyone other than myself. I have been given the authority to assist you with your questions.

4:38 PM Stacy

You are not helping resolve my issue

4:38 PM Gwyn B

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide you with further information at this time.

4:38 PM Stacy

I am not satisfied.

4:38 PM Gwyn B

Is there another issue you may have before we end the chat?

4:39 PM Stacy

I would like to speak to Derek Maxfield

or Melanie Huscroft

4:39 PM Gwyn B

I understand that you are not satisfied and am sorry for your frustration. I have recorded your comments for oue Executive Team to read.

Stacy, I am afraid that I am going to have to end this chat now - as you do not have an issue that I can assist you with.

4:40 PM Stacy

What is their contact information.. I would like to email them myself

You are trying to get rid of me?

4:40 PM Gwyn B

4:40 PM Stacy

That is how you resolve issues?

With your presenters and product issues?

4:41 PM Gwyn B

I am ending our chat now - I hope you have a pleasant day!

Agent Gwyn B has ended the chat session at 4:41 PM

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Bad quality.

Comments

"I would like to speak to Derek Maxfield or Melanie Huscroft" lol this person is ridiculous! If you don't like the return policy, don't buy the products!

Just so you guys know. This issue was eventually resolved and they gave a $15.00 product credit.

Stayton, Oregon, United States #1236679

I think the customer was being rediculous! It isn't the companies fault that it wasn't taken care of before the customer was away!

to Anonymous Lebanon, New Jersey, United States #1240006

You must be a Younique minion!

Coventry, Coventry, United Kingdom #1234841

very similar problems - completely block any negative comments.

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234761

I'm very sorry for your experience with corporate customer service. Sometimes the best customer service comes from the representatives themselves.

I would be happy to assist you. You had requested a product credit of $9.50 and I would be happy to offer you $15 off of any order you place with me.

I will send you a private email with a code to use, but you have to place directly through me (It will not work online). I look forward to resolving this issue for you.

to Danielle_V #1268974

that's not a credit it's a coupon.