Show reviews that mention
money foundation products mascara makeup order customer people face presenter
Filter review

Younique Touch Mineral Foundation Review from Iowa City, Iowa

Their so called "liquid gold" foundation is great for someone who wants to look good for literally 5 minutes. The foundation does not wear all day and the colors are horrible for anyone falling into a neutral zone of colors. I have purchased a variety of foundations from channel to lancome to cheap drug store and this is by far the worst one I think have purchased. They offer a measly 14 day guarantee for products which is nothing if you buy from a department store, they return the product within the 90 day window most places. The foundation balls up, never really sits on the skin properly and the smell of it is horrendous. I get that it's all natural but you can add all natural ingredients to make the product overall smell better. I wouldn't suggest anyone purchase this junky, overpriced, makeup. It's a giant scheme for them to make money.
#1192704

You are correct that you have 14 days to return it for a full refund however you can still return it after 14 days. If it is between 15 - 30 days you can return it for 80% of the purchase price, equal value product credit or product exchange. If it has been between 31-90 days you can exchange it for equal value credit of product exchange.

Are you using the primer? The right kind of foundation brush? Squeezing all the foundation out of the dropper first?

I couldn't agree with you more such a turn of and a complete waist of money

View more comments (2)
ID
Iowa City, Iowa
Product
Younique Touch Mineral Foundation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Your trust is our top priority

• 100% user-generated content
  • Professional automated and live moderation
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Equal Opportunity and Protection

196 reviews
1.7
Compare Younique vs It Cosmetics

Latest Question

I haven't recieved my order yet

I can't find the tracking.

Younique Questions