Helen Cooper Castlebar Co Mayo!!7th January 17, 2018.

I am writing to you to complain about a Younique agent inWestport, Co Mayo, named Nicola Green. She has two facebook pages… Nicola Green and Nicola Green Beauty Queen. Her real name is Nicola O Connell. I suggest you visit her Facebook page that she uses to promote Younique Make Up, and view her Live Chat and Motivation Video on January 5th, and all her other posts.

My 15 year old daughter was encouraged to buy your products by her school friends, and asked me to look into it with her. I was horrified when I listened to Nicola on her Facebook page and so was my daughter. Her use of bad language is disgraceful, calling people who don’t like the product “C**ts”, She explains how she would love to punch her children when they are bold, She suggests that people should go out and get a good ride when they don’t agree with her point of view. She tells of her times she was in trouble with the police and talks about the things she did breaking the law!

I have called the parents of all my daughters friends to alert them of this abusive and vile person, and they said they will never let their children use Younique products! I am writing to the school to alert them of Nicola Green, as she is not a person who should be influencing any teenagers or adults! She is a very poor representative of your company, and will lose you a lot of customers in the future. I will be telling everyone that I possibly can to avoid Younique products….

God knows how many vulnerable and influential Girls have seen Nicola Greens page!Yours Sincerely Helen Cooper.

Review about: Younique Distributor.

Reason of review: Rude Agent.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments