1.4K views
4.9
Turnaround Time

I started using this makeup last spring and really really liked it.I've never had any issues with my foundation separating or causing any allergic reaction.

I'm totally in LOVE with the new 3D Fiberlash mascara. I joined as a presenter just for the kit and the discount and haven't regretted it at all. I have only had positive experiences with customer service and with any returns I've had to perform in the year that I've started using the products. Yes, sometimes there is limited stock and things go on back order, or shipping/processing an order takes longer than usual, but when their product is in high demand, I think that is totally normal.

The ONLY product I haven't loved is the liquid eyeliner. Its just so so in my opinion. I think a lot of people don't take the time to learn how to apply it properly.

Especially the 3D mascara.I have never ever had a problem with it clumping or looking awful.

Review about: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Younique?

Comments

Amen. I use all the products as have my best friend for like 5 years with no issues. Weve never had issues that weren't resolved right away.

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States #1330226

I agree, I absolutely love this make up. I have used all brands before, not drugstore but high end. My make up and skin has never looked better.

mujunkie

The number one ingredient in youniques liquid foundation is DIMETHICONE followed by several unhealthy things for your skin such as talc and perfume!! Im so sick of this company deceiving consumers with their "naturally based bull" its not they throw in a minimal amount of something natural so they can claim its naturally based. Their womens foundation is just another sales gimmick their foundation DOES NOT meet the standards for the BBB or the National Charity Reports

Laconia, New Hampshire, United States #1309198

I am a makeup junkie and I would NEVER buy Younique anything.Drugstore makeup is better than that and more reasonably priced.

The best mascara out there is Le Volume Mascara by Chanel.

That Younique *** makes your eyelashes look like spider legs.No thank you!