Younique - Beware of Beachfront tanning products

There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin.This is as fake as it gets.

For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed to about $9 for Neutrogena). I passed on the "brush" which is really just a piece of sponge that costs another $20. Ridiculous! Attached are photos of my arm with splotches and my leg with streaks.

These are after I smoothed the spray into my skin - it did this to me anyway.

Save yourself a lot of money and buy Neutrogena or Banana Boat instead.Better results for a lot less money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 6 No 6
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06 #1195421

Same result, and I have been using self tanner for years with no problem. Don't waste your money on younique. It's literal garbage.

0 0 Reply

Jul 19 #1187233 Clearwater, Florida

Hi, I just came across your pictures and noticed some moles on your leg? I would see a Dermatologist and have them look at them for you.

0 5 Reply

Jul 11 #1183781 Washington, District Of Columbia

if you smoothed into your skin rather than let it set without touching it, you very well could have left those streaks yourself with your fingers...

2 1 Reply

Jul 05 #1181565 Dunedin, Florida

I had the same problem the first time I used it. After that I apply moisturizing lotion before I used it because my dry skin was an issue. I also add a little moisturizer with the tanner in my hand, then apply. This made it much more even and I had no issues after that. Hope this helps :)

1 2 Reply

Jun 08 #1170397 Freehold Township, New Jersey

I know of a company that sells really good hydrating oil and tanning oil all in one. Let me know if you would like me to share with you.

1 2 Reply

Jun 04 #1168648

I literally felt the same way when I first used it, too. I watched a few videos and came upon this one which explains everything and how to apply it correctly. Try it this way and then see. More times than not the problems people have with makeup and various products like this is the fact that they are applying it wrong.

6 2 Reply

Jun 03 #1168366 Vallejo, California

Save your money and don't buy any of these. These are for fools.

11 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.