Younique - Beware of Beachfront tanning products
There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin.This is as fake as it gets.
For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed to about $9 for Neutrogena). I passed on the "brush" which is really just a piece of sponge that costs another $20. Ridiculous! Attached are photos of my arm with splotches and my leg with streaks.
These are after I smoothed the spray into my skin - it did this to me anyway.
Save yourself a lot of money and buy Neutrogena or Banana Boat instead.Better results for a lot less money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Younique Beachfront Self Tanning Spray
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I was in the process of ordering the starter kit for the advertised price of $19.99, of course there are offers of an upgraded system for $10.00 more, or supersizing..."
- "I thank God I did not fall for this as I have been reading heartbreaking reviews for days about peoples hair being damaged and falling out. This is devastating!! I..."
- "Put in an order over the phone for EVERSILK SLIMMING CREAM never gave me confirmation or order# they took the payment and i never recieved my product, constantly ringing speaking..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."