Younique - Beware of Beachfront tanning products
There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin.This is as fake as it gets.
For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed to about $9 for Neutrogena). I passed on the "brush" which is really just a piece of sponge that costs another $20. Ridiculous! Attached are photos of my arm with splotches and my leg with streaks.
These are after I smoothed the spray into my skin - it did this to me anyway.
Save yourself a lot of money and buy Neutrogena or Banana Boat instead.Better results for a lot less money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Younique Beachfront Self Tanning Spray
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "I purchased a brand new couch and love seat (with a 5 year warranty) It said it was "real" leather, Which is a joke. I've had it for exactly four..."
- "I received a call from a my booking genie and was solicited for $898. I was threatened. As soon as the representative informed me of their name Ashley Smith I..."
- "I got my pain meds filled from my sirgery last Tuesday. I already uad some meds meft, but were going to transfer them over to the new bottle, because I..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."