3K views
Featured Not resolved

There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin.This is as fake as it gets.

For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed to about $9 for Neutrogena). I passed on the "brush" which is really just a piece of sponge that costs another $20. Ridiculous! Attached are photos of my arm with splotches and my leg with streaks.

These are after I smoothed the spray into my skin - it did this to me anyway.

Save yourself a lot of money and buy Neutrogena or Banana Boat instead.Better results for a lot less money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Younique and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Younique.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Younique to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Younique?

Comments

Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #1334356

I use the tanning lotion and have no troubles at all

#1195421

Same result, and I have been using self tanner for years with no problem. Don't waste your money on younique. It's literal garbage.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1187233

Hi, I just came across your pictures and noticed some moles on your leg? I would see a Dermatologist and have them look at them for you.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1183781

if you smoothed into your skin rather than let it set without touching it, you very well could have left those streaks yourself with your fingers...

Dunedin, Florida, United States #1181565

I had the same problem the first time I used it.After that I apply moisturizing lotion before I used it because my dry skin was an issue.

I also add a little moisturizer with the tanner in my hand, then apply.

This made it much more even and I had no issues after that.Hope this helps :)

ricanpecan21
Freehold Township, New Jersey, United States #1170397

I know of a company that sells really good hydrating oil and tanning oil all in one. Let me know if you would like me to share with you.

I literally felt the same way when I first used it, too.I watched a few videos and came upon this one which explains everything and how to apply it correctly.

Try it this way and then see.

More times than not the problems people have with makeup and various products like this is the fact that they are applying it wrong.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnNpVjFDrUs

Vallejo, California, United States #1168366

Save your money and don't buy any of these. These are for fools.